GPS COORDINATE -8.4847240 113.7170330
Andongrejo, Tempurejo, Jember
Distance from Jember
+ 60 km to south
Point of Interest :
- Cultivation of medicinal plants by community efficacious Andongrejo
- Sports down the cliff on Mount Sodung
- Japanese cave at an altitude of 200 m asl
- Meru bays and coves with white sand Bande Alit along 3 km, can be used for sports: jetskiing, windsurfing, swimming, canoeing, fishing, etc..
- Diversity of fauna and flora of lowland tropical rain forest.
- When it is reached when turtles lay their eggs, we can watch the turtles lay eggs on the beach at night.
Use of private vehicles / leases that have
double axle and the high ground clearance considering the 10 km before entering the location of a macadam road / rocky dirt road
Balai Taman Nasional Meru Betiri
Jl. Sriwijaya no. 53 Jember kotak pos 269
Phone. +62-331-335535, fax. +62-331-321530